Friday, June 30, 2006

TGIF!!!

At long last I get a break from work. Four days, to be exact. I have no plans, other than to stare at my boys and try to memorize the patterns of freckles on their faces, and maybe talk to E about getting ready for you-know-what. Actually, I'm sure that I will spend a lot of time cleaning the house and gardening, because that's what I like to do and it needs to be done. Hopefully some other spontaneous events will occur, and hopefully my camera will be ready... will post pics as soon as they happen.

I bought my lucky shirt today. Well, I'm not sure that I actually bought it. Did I steal it? Maybe? Not exactly? Well, sort of? Hell, I don't know! Scenario... I went to the mall today in between runs to the buildings to deliver "art stuff". Ran into the Gap to buy some t-shirts. Found one very plain t on the clearance rack for $3.99. Took it up to the cashier, rang it up, computer says $0.00! Jack-pot! He let me have it for nothing! So it's now officially my lucky shirt, and I will have to wear it every day to ward off the evil spirits.

Came home today to find the cuuuuuuuutest spiney box puffer in my tank. OMG, he's only an inch or so long. Smallest one I've ever seen. 120 gallon tank, practically all to himself (I haven't really started stocking the tank yet). And I can't wait to start feeding him shrimpies to make him fat and sassy. It seems that my dear local teenage boy fisherman caught this puff with his casting net and brought him back home for my tank. What a great surprise! Thanks, Dominic!

No comments: