Monday, June 26, 2006

Tater Salad

Okay, aside from this whole wo*k thing that I just babbled about, even though I said I wasn't gonna, I forgot to mention something. Stevie calls me the other day while I'm at wo*k. I don't really have time to talk to him, because I'm so damn busy shopping and stuff. But I decide to give him two minutes of my time...
He says, "So, what are you doing on September 29?" (Hell, I don't know! All I know is that I have to go shopping tomorrow and buy shit.)
"I don't know, Honey. That's too far in advance to know."
"Okay, well, I bought the tickets."
"Tickets for what?!" (I'm thinking John Mayer at this point. You say tickets, I say John Mayer.)
"Tater Salad!"
"OMG, no f'ing way!"
"Yes, f'ing way!"
And I hung up the phone.
Okay, my faaaaaaavorite comedian is coming to town, and before I even knew it, my honey found out about it and bought tickets. I think I love him, and I looooove Tater Salad!!!

No comments: