Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Little feet, pink shoes

In case you don't believe it, I have little feet. It only makes sense, considering I am pretty short, and I would look totally ridiculous if I had big feet. And even though I am short, I DO NOT wear heels. I hate them. They hurt. And they make me look like I am just pretending to be tall.

So I just splurged on a pair of shoes. I have been wanting them for a year now, and I finally gave in and bought them. They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever had, and yes, THEY ARE PINK! Every girl should own a pair. Now I just have to get lots of pink shirts to match them so I can wear them everyday. (Kinda reminds me of when I was 14 and HAD to have a pair of pink Converse high-tops.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your feet are "HOT"! Look at how cute they are! What are they, a size 4 or something? I don't remember them being so small!!! cute! cute! cute!