Thursday, June 08, 2006

therapy in the chair

Oh man, I feel much better today. Maybe I'm just drunk...

No, really. I guess I had a little therapy... got all that crap out of my system (without crying this time, thank God!) and I got an awesome hair cut to go with it. Yes, I spent two glorious hours getting my hair done. And my poor hairdresser got an ear-full. He made the fatal mistake of asking me how I was. A seemingly innocent question, and I don't think he was prepared for the answer. I actually blurted it all out before he ever even started doing my hair. And that left the next hour and forty-five minutes for him to tell his weird jokes. Almost two hours of straight laughing will cure anything.

So, if you live in the Savannah area and you want a great hair cut and a good laugh, call Starglas Salon and ask for Brian. And no, he's not gay, because I know that was your next question.

No comments: