Thursday, July 20, 2006

MySpace, small world

Oh man, I have finally given into MySpace. Yes, I know. I'm such a loser, or at least if my big girl ever finds out, she will think that I'm a loser. Why does a 36-year old mom of three, with a nice career and plenty of friends, find the need to play around on MySpace when it is clearly a site geared toward teenage hook-ups? Do I not already have enough to do? Doesn't my hubbie give me enough attention? Well, I'm not quite sure if any of that matters, but I'm glad I've taken the plunge into MySpace, so there! After all, I found my good friend, Steve, whom I haven't seen in like 13 or so years, and we're having lunch next week. I can't wait! And I've found some other friends from my "childhood," as well. I guess I like MySpace because it makes the world feel just a little bit smaller and a little more within reach.

***Update - I think I just figured out why I shouldn't be on MySpace. One of the same guys that has been messaging my 18-year-old daughter just sent me a message, too. He said "You're hot. Let's talk." EWWWWW!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG.. Your a MILF!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG.. You're a MILF!!!