Monday, March 19, 2007

Day 50

Its official. Today begins the 50 day countdown 'til E goes to basic training. 50 days can be a long time when you're pissed off. I just get kinda really mad when she leaves a note on the door to "please let Esther sleep", but she makes sure to leave a load of laundry outside her door, in the hallway. Apparently, this is a hotel. Please do not disturb the princess. But hopefully...my days will whiz by, and I will be surprised that the time passed so quickly. 50 days and counting...

On a side note. I am mesmerized by the baseball coach. He is totally hot and has very beautiful children. Met the wife, and she is very sweet and giving, despite her large hair. Damnit! OMG, thru the magic of the internet, I have discovered that he is a REVEREND. I bet he does not appreciate sinners.

No comments: