Friday, March 30, 2007

Day 39, going on vacation

We are leaving her alone this weekend, she has the house all to herself. She may not even realize she is by herself. We haven't seen or talked to her for a couple days, and she may not remember or realize that we are going to Chattanooga for a few days. Lizard will keep an eye on the house and the feeshes for us.

I was really dreading this trip at first, because I find it so hard to forget about work, to let it go. But I spent a couple extra hours there tonight, wrapping things up, so I could truly leave it for a couple days. You know, I try to make it a point to not really talk about work here. But that explains why my blogging has been lacking in content lately. My whole life revolves around that W word. Or shall I say that SCAD word. The past couple weeks have been really tough, too. Two rolling heads in as many weeks. It puts everyone on edge. So I'm just glad to have finished up my week and have four days of nothing to look forward to. Hello vacation!!!

So I'm really looking forward to a few days of just doing whatever, and being spontaneous. No schedules, no meetings, no alarm clocks. Hanging out with friends, drinking, eating, spending time with my boys and being silly. And not having to clean the f'ing house. Please don't call me unless you're on fire. Even then, just call 911.

No comments: