Monday, January 05, 2009

It's been two years?!

I was just taking a walk down memory lane and painfully re-living the 50 day countdown that was on my blog in early 2007. Living with Esther had become quite excrutiating, and we were counting down the days of when she'd be leaving us and going to basic training for the Air Force. Now it's been almost exactly two years since then, and now I am starting another painful countdown. Esther is deploying to middle east for the first time. Needless to say, she's done a lot of growing up since then. She's really made the best out of the Air Force that she can, met a great guy, gotten married, and dare I say... become a real adult? All the sudden, she's one of the sweetest people I know, caring, giving, and still funny as all get out. She's making a great effort at being married, being a good wife, being a good airman. I'm really proud of how far she's come and who she's turned into. And I'm gonna miss the hell out of her while she's gone.

1 comment:

Tonia_and_boys_Inc. said...

how time does fly. it's beautiful to see them grow, and yet excruciatingly painful. i'm glad she is doing well :)