Sunday, January 07, 2007

Day 6

We're all very sad now. No one's sure of what to say, or how to feel. Even Charlie is out-0f-sorts. He is always my rock, Mr. Perfect, but today he had a melt-down. He sulked, he went into a rage and threw things, he cried and then slept under a bed. We are all very disappointed and feeling rejected. So now I want a treadmill. I want to strap on my headphones, listen to Puddle of Mudd, and run until I puke. I think I'll just drink some more Pinot.

But on the bright side...
My hairdresser is totally awesome, and he always puts me in a good mood. He's a hair master, a shrink, and a total hotty, all rolled into one. Too bad I'm too old for him!

I also got an email from my old dancing partner on the island, Sergio, who just finished remodeling his house, so he sent me some pictures. WHO LET THE DOGS OUT? SER-GI-O! SER-GI-O! It's so nice to hear from old friends!!!

No comments: