Saturday, September 02, 2006

What's in a name?

OMG, the stress!!! For years, I have been bitching about the fact that out of all our pets, I have not had the privilege of naming ANY of them. Not the cats, the dogs, the goats, the bunny, the ducks, the chickens, NONE OF THEM! So finally, I find a cat, a wonderful, lovable kitty, and I get to name it, because hey, I found it! But I am finding it just about impossible to come up with the perfect name. Hell, I'm finding it impossible to come up with anything somewhat suitable. Yeah, I know, I said I was going to call it Depot, but ummmm... this cat is too pretty to have a goofy name like that. But at the same time, I don't want to give it a foo-foo name, because really, I'm not that kind of girl. So please, if you have any suggestions, please send them on. I would like to give it a name that symbolizes where I found it (Home Depot, in the green house, behind the bean pots). And yes, I have already thought of calling him "Beans," but again, it just doesn't seem to fit. Oh, and one last thing, he is one step away from being called "Gary," from the SpongeBob cartoon, as suggested by my lovable son and hubbie, but I absolutely protest this name, so PLEASE help me come up with something different! Here's some kitty pix to give you some inspiration...

No comments: