Monday, March 06, 2006

over the hill?

Well, another year has passed me by. I actually turned 36 on Friday. I barely realized it was my birthday, as I was in the midst of an event at work, and it had my complete focus. Luckily for me, I was the only one who actually forgot my birthday. I was greeted by many birthday wishes all day long, and presents when I got home. Stevie finally used my wish list and bought me the new printer I was wanting. I also got a lovely pot of daffodils, and Esther has promised to glaze the pot for me in her ceramics class. And my party girls at work got me a dozen cupcakes from my favorite bakery. mmmmm Rum Runners!!! I didn't even realize that I had "requested" them earlier. "When it's my birthday, I want Rum Runners!" I must sound like some spoiled, demanding kid. But it was a very nice surprise, nonetheless. Oh, and one of my oldest and goofiest friends, Zack, sent me a picture of himself, all the way from Japan.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, Who's that good looking Navy Guy on your page! Did you know he's 36 also!! Happy Birthday !!