Friday, April 13, 2007

Day 25


The week is almost over. Tomorrow is Saturday, but I have to work... one last SCAD Day before our summer hiatus. So I will take a little time tonight to play catch-up...
The trip to Chattanooga was great. It was so good to see Tonia, Big E, and their young'uns. The little guys were running around like wild, and I think it was hard on Tonia and E, but I didn't mind one little bit. It was a little weird at first, since we haven't all been together in like 7 years, but after the initial meet and greet in the parking lot, it was all just very comfortable, like a good pair of shoes. Keen shoes, my favorite. Anyhow, like I said before, our hotel was kind of in the ghetto, but really, I didn't care. I was so chill the whole time, not worrying about work, no time crunches, comfortable clothing, I could've been anywhere and I would've loved it. Well, anywhere warm. So, we went to the Tennessee aquarium, which has long been on our to do list. It was really nice. Not as good as maybe Baltimore or Tampa, but still, it was up there. My favorite fish? The giant puffer, of course! We went to some fun restaurants, made the regular pilgrimage to Walmart, and played card games at night. My only complaint about the trip... it was too damn short!

No comments: