Monday, August 14, 2006

A couple more days

In two days we leave for Rome, GA to take the big girl to college for the first time. I cannot wait. I am emotionally exhausted by this whole ordeal, and I just want it to end. Not only does she think that she is now the shit and can order us around (oh wait, that was always the case!), but now that she has her braces off her teeth and a cool new car, the boys have been circling around the house like vultures, ready to de-flower her at any second!!! The only thing I can think of to make them go away is for her to go away to college... 5 hours away, where I can worry, but do not have to be reminded of her every second of every day.

So, while the girl is packing up her room, getting ready to go, she came across some old pictures, and I just have to post this one. OMG, is my Sammy the most adorable kid in the whole entire world, or what?! Here he is at age 3...

No comments: